Anyone is welcome to submit an application.
BRAND NEW THIS YEAR!
Join us FRIDAY NIGHT on the lower green near the stage for some Yacht Rock while you sip on docktails, watch the sunset and enjoy some summer fun!
The Ed Huck Team at Keller Williams
Nick Zuber & Böaterhead
AT THE DOCKTAIL BAR:
Find our friends and sponsors of the Sunset Soiree - The Ed Huck Team at Keller Williams - serving up cold beer, docktails and tons of fun at the Sunset Soiree Bar by the stage!
We're kicking off our weekend with some delicious acoustic folk by the super talented Nick Zuber.
Get ready to kick off your shoes and head back to a simpler time with Cleveland's own six-piece, smooth rock, party band celebrating the hits of the 70's and early 80's.
FRIDAY EVENING ONLY
The Lorain Lighthouse Foundation, is once again offering their popular tour of the historic Lorain Lighthouse on Friday July 22, 2022 from 3:00 to 8:00 p.m. during the Summer Market.
Trips depart every hour from the Black River Landing Dock at the park.
This cruise involves a shuttle ride to and from the historic Lorain Lighthouse as well as a tour of the building's interior. Learn about the history of the structure as volunteers stand by eager to answer any questions you may have.
- tickets are $20 per passenger (no matter the age)
- there will not be designated parking for ticket holders, so please arrive early enough to secure a spot and make your way to the river
- comfortable clothing is recommended
- the Lorain Lighthouse is NOT handicap accessible
- tickets do sell quickly, so be sure to grab yours soon!